Due to potential problems with Internet communication, which are out of SUKL's control, in rare cases your e-mail message may not be delivered to the intended addressees in SUKL. Therefore, when communicating by e-mail you are advised to bear in mind the following recommendations:
- Always take into account that the e-mail you have sent might have been lost on its way through the internet.
- Whenever you send an important message tick in your mail client confirmation of delivery, if available.
- SUKL staff will acknowledge receipt of your message by return mail, if requested.
- Delivery of highly important messages may be verified by a phone enquiry.
- In the case of e-mail failure you can, depending on urgency of your message, use our permanent fax service and telephone contact during office hours or common postal service or SUKL mailroom.
|State Institute for Drug Control |
Šrobarova 48, 100 41 Praha 10, Czech Republic country code: +420
|Reception||272 185 111 |
255 726 111
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|272 185 806 |
fax.: 271 732 377
|Electronic mail room||posta@suklcz|
|272 185 798|
|Press and Information Dept.||272 185 333||infs@suklcz|
|Permanent Service||272 185 777 |
fax.: 272 185 744
|Guard||272 185 113||ostraha@suklcz|