International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) in professional cooperation with Charles University in Prague, the Czech Pharmaceutical Society and SUKL is pleased to invite you to the 15th Annual Meeting held in Prague, Czech Republic, on 27th - 30th of October 2015.
The topics of drug safety and risk/benefit balance have become more of a challenge for health care professionals (physicians, pharmacists, nurses) as well as for drug agencies, scientific organizations, universities, state authorities, and pharmaceutical industry. The 15th ISoP Annual Meeting offers a unique chance to discuss these particular topics from different points of view and to share ideas on how patients' safety could be further improved. The goal of this event is to raise awareness of drug safety best practices worldwide, by sharing newest information on science and solutions among stakeholders.
You will have the opportunity to discuss the following topics:
• Risk Management in Pharmacotherapy
• Pharmacovigilance in special populations / women´s health / teratogenicity
• Benefit / Burden of pharmacovigilance (Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacovigilance)
• Roles and responsibilities of PV centers / Community involvement in PV
• Emerging sources of pharmacovigilance data
• Hospital Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Epidemiology
• New methodologies in Signal detection and Safety surveillance
Find more information on speakers, abstracts and programme here: