Documents are delivered using the above method:
- to persons of unknown place of residence or registered office
- to persons deliveries to whom demonstrably fail
- to persons unknown
- in other cases stipulated by the law
Method of delivery:
- the document, or a notification of the possibility to collect a document is posted on the official notice board and official electronic board supporting remote access
- the document is marked with the day of posting
- the document is considered delivered on the fifteenth day since the day of posting (note: the day of posting is considered day 0)
- after the document has been removed from the official electronic board, it remains part of the file of the administrative proceeding
Effective as of 1 January 2010, under the amendment of the Act no. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance and on amendment of some related laws, as amended, the State Institute for Drug Control is obliged to deliver all documents in administrative proceedings on stipulation, adjustment or cancellation of the maximum price or the amount and terms of payment for medicines exclusively by public announcement by means of official electronic board pursuant to the provision of Section 39o. Documents issued by 30 November, 2011 shall be considered delivered as of the fifteenth day since posting.
The Act no. 298/2011 Coll., amending the Act no. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance and on amendment of some related laws, as amended, became effective as of 1 December, 2011.
Pursuant to the provision of Section 39o of the Act no. 48/1997 Coll., on public health insurance, as amended as of 1 December, 2011, all documents within the procedure on stipulation, adjustment or cancellation of the maximum price or the amount and terms of payment in a deep or reduced review, within the procedure on legal remedy or within a review procedure issued since 1 December, 2011 are delivered exclusively by public announcement, in a manner supporting remote access. Document shall be considered delivered as of the fifth day since posting on the website of the Institute (note: the day of posting is considered day 0).